Exchange unwanted XRPL tokens for BITx!

News and updates from the team behind the BITx token
bitx
Site Admin

Exchange unwanted XRPL tokens for BITx!

Post by bitx »

For now, BITx can also be acquired by sending other XRPL tokens (see the current list of accepted tokens) to our wallet address rGWDWrmk4GBgMbWkTUnpFKqK6W31S9xvqE

Since the BITx token runs on the XRP Ledger this offer is intended to 'give back' to proponents of the XRP Ledger who are holding other XRPL tokens that they would rather swap for BITx.

BEFORE sending any tokens to us please DO READ https://bitx.fyi/bitx-token-exchange.html for more information.
Bitcoin ideology - XRP Ledger utility | BITx Website | BITx Twitter
XRPETF

Re: Exchange unwanted XRPL tokens for BITx!

Post by XRPETF »

Good idea.
wen xrp etf
notsatoshi

Post by notsatoshi »

yes i already sent some old tokens i had, nice to get something back for them at least, hope bitx does well
notsatoshi

Post by notsatoshi »

The more I follow BITx on twitter and see posts like this one: https://x.com/getbitx/status/1709220166146388414?s=20 the more excited I am getting about the project.. this is like harnessing the mass of small XRPL token holders out there and combining them under one banner.. the BITx banner.. I think.. LFG!
bitx
Site Admin

Post by bitx »

Thank you @notsatoshi, we're getting more excited every day too! Also I think you're right about BITx harnessing the mass of small token holders out there on the XRPL. The XRPL community is very large, if we can unite us all under the BITx banner I believe it would certainly create something very special and very powerful in the crypto space. LFG!
Bitcoin ideology - XRP Ledger utility | BITx Website | BITx Twitter